[Joined Tour] Ayutthaya Ancient City Tour & Bang Pa-In Summer Palacerating
Description Ayutthaya was established as a capital Kingdom over 400 years ago. It is so rich of historic sites as ruins and temples. Definitely worth a visit with only 1.5-hour away from Bangkok.
- 13 hours
- History & Culture City Tour
06:30:Meet up at our meeting point
- BTS Station (Asok , Ratchathewi) - Airport Rail Link Station (Phaya Thai) - Hotel lobby (in Bangkok City Centre area - Please check with our staff for confirmation)
07:30:Depart from Bangkok to Ayutthaya (Ancient City)
09:30:Visit Wat Phu Khao Thong This temple is located outside the city of Ayutthaya
10:00:Visit The ancient palace and Wat Phm Si Sanphet . Visit Viharn Phra Mongkol Bopit one of the largest bronze buddha's in Thailand.
13:00:Visit Wat Lokaya Sutha which a large reclining Buddha made of brick.
14:30:Visit Wat Phra Mahathat The construction was began during the reign. King Borom Rachathirat I in 1374 A.D.
15:00:Continue to Summer Palace The Royal Palace at Bang Pa-In is used occasionally by their Majesties King Rama IX and Queen as residence and for reception and banquets.
16:00:Back to Bangkok
19:00:Arrive in your hotel
Trip Detail Transportation:Minibus Available:Everyday Max Travelers: 8 Language: English, Thai
- Meals are included. (Note that alcohol is excluded).
- Transportation fares are included.
- Admission fees are included.
Meeting Point - BTS Station (Asok / Ratchathewi) -Airport Rail Link Station (PhayaThai) - Hotel Pickup (Bangkok)